6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk - Sponsored by The BBC Newsnight Team!

+19
Kuinshi
Marky
Nay
6WF Prime Minister
DT
gazd83
Reaper
Olly
Crimey
Electric Demon
Lee
Mat
Toozey
Marsh
Dicey
Paul Mac
Twisty
Saint
6WF Admin
23 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by The BBC Newsnight Team! - Page 2 Empty Trash Talk - Sponsored by The BBC Newsnight Team!

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Right,

You lot know the rules....

No Spoilers.
No Bull Baiting.
No Praising Lex.
No Petting.
No Running Bombs.
No Letter Bombs.
No Touchy Touchy.

And yes, i'm STILL trying to think of something witty to go in here.#

Shut up, Olly.

Last edited by Beery on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by The BBC Newsnight Team! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by The BBC Newsnight Team!

Post by Saint Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:01 pm

Going to the gym now, sorry!

(Not to work out, to look at the womens spinning class...)

Saint

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by The BBC Newsnight Team! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by The BBC Newsnight Team!

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Ascension will be late, Bull.

JJ is getting his corn rows taken out! Ok

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:10 pm

I just wrote a lot of nonsense on the tree page. and now my headache hurts more than it did. I blame Twist for this and hope he feels bad lol

But yeah I don't care as much as it looks like I do.

so anyways what we all up to? I am watching Kung Fu movies and doodling

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:12 pm

Im Watchin MTV EMA Awards

Just had Fun on it

Now it Carly Ray Jepsen :Facepalm:

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:14 pm

Afternoon all

What's been going on then?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:16 pm

DEMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn

Hows You?

Not much been going on

I made Pizza though and now watching MTV EMA's

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:17 pm

Alright like.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:22 pm

Cassius.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:22 pm

Lee wrote:I just wrote a lot of nonsense on the tree page. and now my headache hurts more than it did. I blame Twist for this and hope he feels bad lol

But yeah I don't care as much as it looks like I do.

so anyways what we all up to? I am watching Kung Fu movies and doodling

I blame Bull. That isn't Bull baiting, it really IS his fault. He posted on TT for this to be started up again and whether I would be doing it.

Blame Bull.....blame him to hell

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:23 pm

GOD DAMN IT BULL!

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:26 pm

Promo up, despite my dislike of the promoing Tree, would quite like people's thoughts on it as I haven't been promoing as much as I should have have liked to have been.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:28 pm

Publicly?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:29 pm

Great promo CL Very Happy thought you would be ranked higher IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:30 pm

Beery wrote:Publicly?

Either way. Ok

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Bull wrote:Great promo CL Very Happy thought you would be ranked higher IMO.

Not wanting to sound arrogant, but I imagine I would have been if it had been done a couple of months ago, the last two months I've not had the time to promo as much.

It's also quite hard to promo when you lose a world title I've found.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Crimey wrote:Promo up, despite my dislike of the promoing Tree, would quite like people's thoughts on it as I haven't been promoing as much as I should have have liked to have been.

That's exactly what the tree would be helping. If I didn't like the promo, and was negative, I certainly would not reply to that post and say that.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:33 pm

Pretty happy with Level 4 for my promos! It's a good bade to build off

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Twisty wrote:
Crimey wrote:Promo up, despite my dislike of the promoing Tree, would quite like people's thoughts on it as I haven't been promoing as much as I should have have liked to have been.

That's exactly what the tree would be helping. If I didn't like the promo, and was negative, I certainly would not reply to that post and say that.

My main problem with it is that it's making feedback compulsory. It's going to make a lot of people lose motivation I think. If people want feedback (like I do for this promo) then it's fine to get negative or positive feedback, but the Tree isn't doing that.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:35 pm

I think Gregers is ranked pretty low ability wise as well tbh. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:39 pm

It won't be compulsory but I do get a tad annoyed at the "I think *promo-er* should have been higher/lower" posts, when the people posting chose not to do one.

If you don't want to have an opinion then fine. But don't complain if others do and that it doesn't match your own.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:39 pm

Afternoon biznitches
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:40 pm

Bull wrote:I think Gregers is ranked pretty low ability wise as well tbh. IMO
With Gregers I put him at the bottom, based purely on the fact that I can't remember the last time he promo'd

Normally (and I did put this in my PM to Twist) I'd have him a lot higher

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:41 pm

Oh God Its No Doubt

#FingersInEars

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:44 pm

EDDIE! EDDIE! EDDIE! EDDIE!

7 Years ago today that Eddie Died

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:46 pm

TwisT would you like me to PM you my tree or not? Was gonna do it this afternoon but seeming as it is already up and I have seen the outcome I don't see much point now?

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:46 pm

yeah i understand marsh just expressing my opinion lol and Twist if you get annoyed by it you dont have to read the posts.

Last edited by Bull on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:47 pm

You Said I was annoyed by it bull?

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:48 pm

i thought you where lol

i ment Twist*

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:49 pm

The only thing I can point out is you could have mentioned TGA a bit more but other than that it's an excellent promo. The point of a promo if to sell everything that's going in the 6wf and you've done that really well with selling Crime Lord's run of bad form and also his growing obsession with Leone.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:50 pm

PM for Crimey!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:52 pm

Olly wrote:TwisT would you like me to PM you my tree or not? Was gonna do it this afternoon but seeming as it is already up and I have seen the outcome I don't see much point now?

Keep it Olly until after BiF Ok

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:53 pm

thought I know. I will put DC Universe Online on for the first time in months.....

Hella update time Mad

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:55 pm

Bull wrote:yeah i understand marsh just expressing my opinion lol and Twist if you get annoyed by it you dont have to read the posts.

And you didn't have to blurt out who you think should be higher and lower when........

a) You chose not to take part
b) The very reason I put it in spoilers was to stop that from happening! Some people might not WANT to know where they are.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:56 pm

I havent actually played that game lee, is it any good?

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:58 pm

eeeeerm It's ok. good to kill some time with. Making up the character at the beginning is my favourite bit lol

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:02 pm

Reaper wrote:

The only thing I can point out is you could have mentioned TGA a bit more but other than that it's an excellent promo. The point of a promo if to sell everything that's going in the 6wf and you've done that really well with selling Crime Lord's run of bad form and also his growing obsession with Leone.

I know what you mean, just difficult to add to anything when I've been in a feud with him for about three months now and his character is moving off onto Saint. Laugh

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:03 pm

UP UP UP UPPA GANGNAM STYLE

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:04 pm

i dont have to but i want to twist mate im just expressing my opinion , i did not like the tree idea of doing it i just prefer it the other way, the reason i wanted the tree back was just to see the normal tree we had with just value to the company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:05 pm

It's Op Op Op Oppa Gangnam style actually Tooze....Gaaaaawwwwd. Rolling Eyes

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:05 pm

:P

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:18 pm

Quick pm for Nay when he's around Ok

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:50 pm

PM for the TwisT mister

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:52 pm

And another one, Twisty!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Swatted back to both of you.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Another PM for the TwisTed one Smile

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Do not be afraid......I have replied

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:38 pm

And I have replied again!

Also I have posted a promo, any feedback is welcome? Wink

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:39 pm

Olly wrote:And I have replied again!

Also I have posted a promo, any feedback is welcome? Wink

Loved it. Best so far from you. Nice use of the camel clutch Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:31 pm

Iggle Promo up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:46 pm

Show will be up in next couple of hours guys.

Mental day and just got to do the main event

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next